Domed Top Homestead Fencing Project in Perth, Western Australia, by Whiteline Fencing.
Summary of the project
- The installation of Domed Top homestead fencing with 1200mm of black chain mesh
- An area of 120m2 was required to be fenced
- Built as a front entrance feature fence
- It was a quick build taking only 2 days to complete the whole project
Challenges for the project
- We were short supplied two poles upon acceptance of the project, which meant that we had to wait 6 weeks for the two poles to arrive in order to then start the fencing project
- Difficult terrain; sand
The outcome was great, and the customers were very impressed. It turned out to be a very good looking front fence.
Check out Whiteline Fencing here.
Images of the Front Entrance fence in Perth, Western Australia – supplied by Whiteline Fencing