New Clik‘n’Fit design boundary fence in Tarragindi, Queensland, by Superior Screens.
Summary of the project
- The type of fencing that had to be installed was the new COLORBOND Clik’n’Fit Sawtooth profile, with a louvred slat top.
- There were 20 lineal metres to be fenced between the properties, and the fence had to be 2100mm in height.
- The primary purpose of this fencing project was for privacy, and the secondary purpose of this fence was for aesthetics reasons and airflow.
- The timeframe of this project was three weeks, as it had to meet the certifications for a new building.
Challenges for the project
- Staying within council constraints and ensuring pool compliance laws are met can make it difficult at times, but we ensured that we did so, even if it made the job more difficult.
- Ensuring the cost of the fencing met the budget requirements.
- The client was impressed that a simple fence could look so good with the louvred top, as well as with the amount of privacy it achieved.
- The client was also impressed with the overall match the fence had, to the colour of the residence.
- We were delighted with the louvre redesign. It has now been adopted as a mainstream product for the company and its many derivatives as an excellent screening and shade product.
Check out Superior Screens here.
Pictured is the new Clik‘n’Fit design boundary fence in Tarragindi, Queensland, completed by Superior Screens.