Stocklock Longlife Blue Waratah Vermin Fencing Project in Coorow, Western Australia, by G.T. Harley Fencing.
- The supply and installation of 10/110/15 Stocklock Longlife Blue Waratah Netting.
- 10,000 acres of reserve / bush had to be fenced.
- Built to help block out all sorts of vermin / pests; such as feral cattle, sheep, dingos, kangaroos, emus, pigs etc.
- Dealing with the challenging terrain; such as sand, bush, clay and rock throughout the entire area required to fence.
- The timeframe. The project took about 12 months to complete (4 months’ worth of work).
- Massive vermin pressure – Pests and vermin constantly getting in the way of the work;
- For example, there would be mobs of 70 to 80 emus coming out of nowhere all at once and try to run through / past us.
The outcome was amazing. The difference it made to the amount of vermin there was on the property, from before the fence was there, to after – was substantial.
Check out G.T. Harley Fencing here.
Images of the Vermin Fencing Project in Coorow, Western Australia – supplied by G.T. Harley Fencing.